Friday, September 25, 2020

Gravel again

Anyone following my other blog (www.mydailyslogblog.blogspot.com) will know that gravel has been a recurring theme throughout the summer. I've hauled literally a mountain of rocks and gravel to form garden paths, top up the Japanese garden, and replace the front hedge. Well, today I've got five metric tonnes of 3/4" crushed gravel arriving at the church, which I will spread to cover the muddy, destroyed front lawn. We'll use it as a mud-free parking spot this winter, and maybe one day I'll turn it into another Japanese garden. My shovel and I are becoming close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Trees

Have spent the last few days gingerly tiptoeing on the new clover to pull out a billion baby trees. The roots go down surprisingly far alrea...