Friday, November 20, 2020

Staying On

I have decided to stay another week instead of going home tomorrow, so that I'm here for Hayters' visit on Monday. I just don't feel it's a good idea to give them the key and have them do the work while we're not here to keep an eye on things. I have extra supplies this time, including dog food, so I'm better prepared. Another week of the air mattress might maim me, but it is what it is.

Meanwhile, I'm thankful to know that once the furnace is running, it will do a good job of heating the place up quickly. Even with the upstairs not blocked off, it raised the temperature in super speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Trees

Have spent the last few days gingerly tiptoeing on the new clover to pull out a billion baby trees. The roots go down surprisingly far alrea...