Saturday, December 12, 2020

A Week on My Own Again

 I am back at the church with Brio for another week, partly so I can meet the College Hunks (moving company bringing up a couch and bed from home, and no, I didn't make up the name of their company!) and partly just to check on things and have a peaceful week to myself. Arrived to find all is well, except there was a planned power outage last week and we've discovered that the two little heaters we had set to keep the pipes warm in the bathroom and water heater room do not re-set themselves after power outages. So we will have to think of an alternative way to keep the pipes warm. We tried a wire you put along the pipe, but it doesn't seem to be working either. Hmm.

It rained most of today, but during one brief dry spell I walked Brio just a little ways up the road. Cool but not cold. Faint honking of geese. Beautiful sunset starting. A clean smell to the damp air. Lovely!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Clover starting to take root

The microclover has started to surface, along with a million baby maple trees. Trying to figure out how to remove the trees without disturbi...