Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Absolutely no idea...

I was out walking Brio (wrapped in layers so only my eyeballs were showing), trudging through snow that clung to my boots like hoar frost, it was so cold. And I looked over, and the little boy next door was standing down by the creek behind the townhouses, wearing only a pair of sweatpants and no shirt. His torso was pink with cold, but he didn't seem to notice. He had a rock with a rope tied around it, and he was throwing the rock into the creek with a splash and then hauling it back up by the rope. Pretending he was ice fishing? Actually trying to club a fish? I have no idea. I hurried inside to get warm and left him to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clover starting to take root

The microclover has started to surface, along with a million baby maple trees. Trying to figure out how to remove the trees without disturbi...