Friday, November 25, 2022

Update on rezoning application

We got an email this week informing us our application is now complete and it can move to the next step. It's good to know that the application we submitted two years ago is now ready to move forward...

The next step is apparently some sort of meeting and public consultation, but it isn't happening until January. I guess no work happens during December. I can either fizz and fuss because of the delay, or I can see it as a reprieve from high emotion for a few weeks. I'll try to view it as a recess, a time to regroup and focus on other things for a while. Nothing to deal with until January.

I'll spend December paying attention to other things I've neglected, like the manuscript that's due next week and Christmas preparations. Hoping that by next Christmas, we will be able to have the family gathered together at the church, with a twenty-foot tree and a kitchen to cook dinner in.

A girl can dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Trees

Have spent the last few days gingerly tiptoeing on the new clover to pull out a billion baby trees. The roots go down surprisingly far alrea...