Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Pie Shelves Turned to Pantry

 

I have started stockpiling a bit of food and other supplies at the church so that our visits can be longer. The pie shelves in the kitchen are too narrow to allow for cans to be stood upright on them, so I’ve written each can’s contents on the lid with a Sharpie and put them on their sides. Ditto little mason jars of spices and herbs. 



I’ve also brought up some DVDs I can watch in the evenings on the computer. Last night was The Help. Today was Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. And the great thing about it is I’m here alone, so I can dance to the musical all around the rec room and no one will see but Brio.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Trees

Have spent the last few days gingerly tiptoeing on the new clover to pull out a billion baby trees. The roots go down surprisingly far alrea...