Friday, December 4, 2020

A shoutout to Brooketelecom

I just got an email from the small local company (Brooketelecom) that provides our internet at the church, saying they got an alert that our internet was down. They sent a technician out (got the lockbox combo from me so they could get the key and go in) and fixed the problem literally within 15 minutes of their initial emailUp and running again, no worries. Sheesh! That’s amazing service. 

In contrast, when our Rogers line at home was cut, it took them a week to come out and restore our internet, TV, and phone service. It pays to go with the local company!

I told Ron at Brooketelecom I'd been worried that the internet being down was because maybe the power was out, and I was envisioning frozen pipes and floods, but he assured me no apocalyptic events were happening there today. Whew! These days, you never know.


1 comment:

Baby Trees

Have spent the last few days gingerly tiptoeing on the new clover to pull out a billion baby trees. The roots go down surprisingly far alrea...