Saturday, April 10, 2021

Stay-at-Home Order

I was meant to be back up at the church right now, but there's a Stay-at-Home order because of rising Covid numbers. So I will wait a few days longer, but then I really do need to go up, because we're having the basement windows delivered and installed. Apparently construction and renovation are essential services. It will be lovely to have unobstructed sunlight pouring in the windows (they're currently opaque).

I'm actually safer up at the church in my solitary bubble, where I don't interact with people the way I have to in the city. And I am itching to get back into my writing flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Trees

Have spent the last few days gingerly tiptoeing on the new clover to pull out a billion baby trees. The roots go down surprisingly far alrea...