Friday, December 31, 2021

I'm back

Sorry I disappeared for a while there. The car died, the home furnace died, and the basement renovations back in the city were completed, so my attention got drawn away for a bit. I'm back now, and looking forward to a couple of weeks at the church, writing and isolating from Omicron, which may be a futile exercise but a good excuse for some time away from the city.

I anticipate 2022 will be much the same as 2020 and 2021, but I will look for ways to bring light into my world and the lives of the people around me, and there's not much better a place to start planning that than in a church filled with stained glass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Trees

Have spent the last few days gingerly tiptoeing on the new clover to pull out a billion baby trees. The roots go down surprisingly far alrea...