Friday, November 27, 2020

Water seems to be a theme

Last night I noticed water inexplicably seeping out from under the new furnace. Doesn't seem to be coming from the dehumidifier. Perhaps it has been doing this since the furnace was turned on on Monday, and I just didn't notice because of all the water from the leaking water valve across the room. Now that that has dried up, I see a fresh puddle under this super-duper, super-expensive furnace. I tried mopping it up and then watched to see if it came back, and it did. Yet another call to Hayters. This is, what, the sixth or seventh? Sigh. I'm supposed to go home tomorrow, so I hope they can come today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Trees

Have spent the last few days gingerly tiptoeing on the new clover to pull out a billion baby trees. The roots go down surprisingly far alrea...