Monday, November 9, 2020

Change of Plans, and Eavestroughs

 My husband got the car back from the shop, so he headed up Saturday afternoon to get me after all. And had car trouble just outside London. Ended up staying the night in a seedy hotel and found a nice Canadian Tire to fix the car Sunday morning. Picked me and Brio up and brought us home. So I'm not shivering over dry oatmeal after all! I'll go back up next weekend so I'm there for the propane delivery on the 18th.

Here are before and after shots of the eavestroughs, to give you an idea of what I'm talking about. The contractor who installed it for us thinks it will work well and was rather enamoured of the whole unique idea. (And a shout-out to Ray Nissan of Grand Design Renovations and his patient cousin Pierre!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Trees

Have spent the last few days gingerly tiptoeing on the new clover to pull out a billion baby trees. The roots go down surprisingly far alrea...